Get more time over to focus on what you do best.
7 things that makes us different
Usability and Usage
We developed a platform that the individual user is going to like and want to use.
- High relevancy: Based on travel bookings, your location, and set preferences you are only presented with relevant information – reducing noise.
- Intuitive: The Safeture platform is designed to be intuitive and straightforward with the same look and feel in the Web Portal as the Safeture Mobile Application.
- Significantly higher usage rates than other solutions in the market.
- Everything in one solution – combining information, location, and communication in one platform.
- In an emergency, anyone can handle the system instinctively without regular use of the interfaces.
Our policies, processes, and technology enable us to comply with, and exceed, industry standard requirements in regard to data security. Safeture is trusted by large, multinational companies such as Siemens with one of the highest data security requirements.
- Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27002:2013.
- Fully GDPR and CCPA compliant.
- Data stored within EU.
- Hosting providers in Sweden.
- Supports SAML Single Sign-on (SSO), so that Administrators can control who has access to Safeture by using one’s existing SSO solution.
- IP Whitelisting
- Audit and change logs
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Customizable data retention period
- Constantly updating our service to the latest security measures and technologies.
At Safeture, we take privacy very seriously. Therefore we put end-users in complete control of their own privacy settings.
- Safeture has developed a unique system that allows employees to have an impact on their location data.
- Users can choose the accuracy of the visible positioning: Exact location, City level, and State/Regional level.
- Safeture balances privacy and security. The safety of your employees is most important. Whenever your employees need help and press our emergency button, safety prevails, and help is on its way. The exact positioning is communicated with your medical assistance provider.
Price and Performance
We offer a SaaS-based pricing model that fits every organization, no matter if you are a small NGO or a multinational company. It is scalable and lets you pay for what you use.
- Annual customer license that gives access to the Web Portal.
- Per-app user price based on volumes.
- Variable costs – PNR’s (Passenger Name Record) for traveling users and SMS sent from the Web Portal.
Integration & API
Safeture is a technical platform built to be open and easily integrated into your current solution and set of suppliers.
- As a tech provider, integrating with other companies and solutions is key to giving you the added value they need.
- Our future product roadmap guarantees we will keep up with new technology advancements of our solution and stay ahead of the game.
- Safeture is an open platform built on API.
- We can integrate with any HR platform, Travel Management Company (all major GDS are already integrated), and third-party risk content and alert feed.
Onboarding and Activation
We believe customer satisfaction starts with a fast and smooth implementation phase. With Safeture’s Customer Development Team, you will be up and running in days instead of months, giving your organization peace of mind through a quick onboarding process.
- When you choose Safeture, you will have a dedicated customer experience representative to handle the onboarding and training for the entire platform.
- Pre-existing integrations speeding up your onboarding process.
- Training of Administrators.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) configurations
- Travel email customizations
- The team will always answer any questions and provide additional support when required.
- Through our experience and ICT background, we can provide a seamless onboarding of our solution to support your clients.
Independent and Agnostic
With a unique market position, Safeture offers a stand-alone platform that gives you the freedom to integrate third-party content or services through global partnerships.
- Platform that fits seamlessly into your current system architecture.
- We are built to adapt to your needs – both existing and future ones.
- Safeture owns and develops the entire technical platform ourselves.
- Partners have the ability to influence the product roadmap.
- We are adaptive and can quickly respond to changing market needs.
- Safeture can act independently and cooperate with all kinds of partners in security, medicine, and travel and is therefore accessible to all companies in all markets and countries.