The best way to prepare for business travel and everyday work
Safeture’s E-learning Module helps you:
- Educate and prepare your employees for their upcoming business travels.
- Avoid cybercrime and fraud.
- Protect and prepare female and LGBTQ business travelers, in regard to cultural differences in the countries of destination.
- Measure your employees’ level of travel preparation with our E-learning quizzes.
The Preparation Process
- Each module starts with a short video followed by content designed to improve your knowledge and awareness.
- At the end of each module there is a short test with special merit badges awarded for each successfully completed topic.
- You will receive the content for each topic as a reference for future trips.
Travel risk awareness
Prepare for the destination
Travel Health Risks
Navigating crowded spaces is common when visiting large cities. You will often arrive at busy stations and airports and sometimes it may be necessary to pass close to risky events such as political rallies. Large crowds may cause disruption to public transport, making it difficult to navigate the city. Depending on the event and the behaviour of the crowd, there may be additional safety risks. Taking preventative measures will help reduce the risks.
A mass gathering, or crowd, is defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as “events attended by a sufficient number of people to strain the planning and response resources of a community, state or nation”. Mass gatherings can be categorised into two types: spontaneous gatherings (e.g., funeral of prominent person) and planned gatherings (e.g., the Hajj).
Terrorism and Casualty Attack
High Risk Location
Book a free demo today!
Discover the best tools on the market to protect your employees.