Get started using Safeture!
Booking a demo is a great first step to get acquainted with the Safeture Platform. Next step is to start your 30 day trial.
Welcome to the world of Safeture!
Book a demo!
Free, personal demonstration of all functionalities of the platform by one of our team members.
Start a 30-day free trial!
Curious to see the price tag?
Our Pricing System
We offer a flexible subscription-based pricing system.
What does that mean in practice?
Simply put: you only pay for what you need.
Decide how many licenses your organization needs. Only for a certain group of employees or protect your whole workforce - it is up to you!
You can choose what modules and functionality to include in your solution and add additional modules when required.
Choose the contract length yourself - commit to 12, 36 or more months. Billed annually.
With flexibility and customization at the core of our business, the Safeture Platform can be scaled up or down depending on your needs, budget, or company size. Choose the number of licenses and modules you would like for your organization and get a custom price.
Fill in the form and let's see what the price tag would be for your customized solution.
No, it is completely free!
Safeture's passionate team is more than happy to demonstrate our world-leading technology to anyone who asks.
No. What you see is what you get. When choosing Safeture you do not have to worry about any hidden costs.
No. The onboarding and set-up are included and will not be added as a cost.
Also, when subscribing to our service you are entitled to some technical support by our team. Contact us for detailed specifications.
The Onboarding Process
Once you have decided to use the Safeture Platform in your organization, we begin the onboarding process as explained below. You will have a dedicated contact who is always available to advise and answer any questions you may have.
- We welcome you to a meeting where the project group is established
- Walkthrough of configuration and setup possibilities
- Safeture provides material for data gathering depending on your needs
- General outline for the onboarding process and key milestones are established
- When we have accessed your desired data, the initial configuration of the Safeture platform will be completed.
- A pilot group is established and will be working within the initial setup of the platform to provide information on customizations and the setup.
- 3rd party integration stakeholders are contacted to make sure integrations progress smoothly
- Testing phase is started by the pilot group and guidance is provided by Safeture
- Through close collaboration with you, our team guides and tailor the solution based on your stated needs and specifications.
- Customizations are prepared, tested, and implemented.
- 3rd Party integrations are prepared, tested, and implemented.
- The pilot group is extended to include more stake holders and employees.
- We begin the journey towards complete employee safety.
- Training sessions for administrators.
- We guide and prepare you for going live.
- Complete walkthrough of all implementations and configurations is provided
- Supporting material and information is provided to you.
- The onboarding is signed off and you go live with the Safeture Platform.
- Account management is provided to assist you during the contract in the utilization of the Safeture solutions, new features and enhancements and best practice.
- Our Customer Development Team will hold regular meetings with client stakeholders providing utilization data and adherence to any service level agreements.
- Continuous meetings are scheduled based on your own desires.
- Quarterly status meetings are held to ensure quality and satisfaction.
Want more info?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to be the first to know what is happening at Safeture?
Subscribe to our Preview of the month
Safeture’s team of analysts give you an outlook for some of the events that are set to take place in the upcoming month.
Subscribe to Safeture's Webinars
Get invites and information about all of our upcoming webinars, straight to your e-mail.
Do you have any questions or just want to know more?
Please do not hesitate to contact us!