Coordinates all travel bookings and updates you on incidents taking place near your destination
Safeture’s Travel Module helps you:
- Gather all the information about your employees’ travels in one place.
- Integrate to any Travel Management Company.
- Get real time updates of flight status, departure time, delays, terminal and gate information.
- Prevent risk by being notified if there is a booking for a high-risk destination.
- Get a statistical overview of your company's traveling history.
- Distinguish your high risk bookings from the rest.
Technical info: Integration through GDS:es Amadeus, Sabre and Travelport/Galileo
The Travel Booking Feature in the Admin Portal includes a list of all all your booked flights and hotels. It also distinguishes high-risk flights from others.
At the top you find the amount of employees that are traveling today and how many flights and hotels you have planned today.
Safeture enable full integration through various GDS:s (Global Distribution Systems) - Amadeus, Sabre and Travelport/Galileo and TMC:s (Travel Management Companies).
The Safeture Travel Approval allows organizations to automate travel approval processes based on covid-19 data, internal policies and/or country travel policies.
The functionality of the travel approval feature is divided into three sections:
- Traveler Pre-Booking approval request (With/Without Travel Booking Integration)
- Traveler Post-Booking approval request (Without Travel Booking Integration)
- Administrative interface for travel approvals and managing travel approval policies
With the Travel Statistics you can see a summary of the amount of flights per month and weekday, top routes, etc.
This data gives you as a travel manager a good overview of your organization's travel habits.
Book a free demo today!
Discover the best tools on the market to protect your employees.